EVENT LOGISTICS MANAGER
EVENT LOGISTICS MANAGER - Permanent - LONDON/HERTFORDSHIRE
Salary: Up to £50,000 (DOE)
Job ref: RC3905ES
We are working with a leading, creative live events agency on a great Senior Logistics Manager role. This fast paced role will see you managing clients, from the initial brief/pitch and throughout the project lifecycle from development to delivery – all from the logistic/guest experience perspective. The role will see line managing more junior members of the team and working with the Event Producer and other departments, agreeing timelines & also be responsible for ongoing client account management. You will have solid agency experience and in depth experience as a Senior Logistics Manager. Proven experience of big budgets (up to £2m), strong event registration skills and excellent supplier contacts are all must haves too. This is a really fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful agency who are growing fast.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ellie Smith on: 0203 696 0600, email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For more job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies
More searches like this
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Agency Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)