3 days left
- Job Role
- Account Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director in a highly successful event management agency. Working across multiple accounts on mostly B2B events, typical projects will include product launches, exhibitions, AGM's and festivals. The role is focused upon delivering world class client service and delivering growth from selected accounts. You will be experienced in converting new business opportunities for the agency as a whole whilst delivering a blend of products and services that create winning solutions for client briefs.
- Accountability and strategic leadership of a number of key accounts, in collaboration with the Client Services Director and key board members.
- Development of account and sector insights to support relevant and strategic proposals and deliver solutions that closely fit the client's needs.
- Development and ownership of account plans and actions to drive growth from the account.
- Leadership of teams to deliver key projects.
- Leadership of pitches, in collaboration with key individuals and departments to support the pitch requirement.
- Identification of skills and teams required to deliver projects and activities within the account, work with internal resourcing to ensure solid, profitable teams on projects.
- Accountability for achieving and maintaining excellent feedback from clients.
- Development of key relationships at all levels within the client business
- Hold's key roles in larger projects where relevant.
- Attend the live events and projects within the named accounts.
- Point of escalation on all projects that sit within the named accounts, both Live and Video.
- Proactively spot opportunities to support client's success, creating a win-win for the client and Agency
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to develop trust and inspire loyalty with clients at all levels.
- Results oriented, with proven experience of supporting and driving successful new business opportunities.
- Sound business judgement; with the ability to balance data-driven decisions with intuition and instinct to make best decisions for both client and agency.
- Reliability and credibility in role.
- Ability to think strategically and translate knowledge and insights into pitch and project solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good presentation and pitching skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & adhere to high standards of quality when working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of managing large budgets, e.g. £500k plus.
- Proficient and experienced user of Microsoft Office suite is essential, particularly Outlook & Excel.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly