Event Producer / Production Manager - (experiential events)
Award-winning international film and digital production agency are looking for an event production specialist to manage projects taking their innovation and creativity into the experiential events space…
This successful and award winning digital and film production agency are looking to meet the growing demand to integrate their innovative production work into the experiential arena - using cutting edge technology and digital innovation to create and deliver big immersive and interactive ideas!
To support that they are looking for a technically strong (event) Producer/Production Manger skilled at making innovative live event and technology projects happen. You'll be able to get under the skin of the creative vision, and know what it takes from a production stand point to make it happen - the necessary technical needs, permissions, partners and suppliers to pull in to make exciting creative immersive and interactive experiential ideas happen. Projects would involve the latest innovations in VR, projection mapping, digital, film and immersive content … truly beautiful work - now moving onto a more immersive and experiential stage.
What are we looking for:
- Solid experience as an event Producer / Production Manager - who has worked on creative event/immersive projects of varied scales (50k-750k ideally)
- Minimum five years client-facing experience in experiential production, lots of experience delivering live events and a strong interest in digital innovation
- Collaborative, hands-on and extremely organised
- Used to devising timelines, and managing these and varied suppliers/contributors
- Able to structure projects, and devise efficient processes and pipelines
- In-depth experience of providing insightful creative and technical input to the projects you have managed
- Experience of managing interactive digital media and projection-mapping projects
- Varied technical 'on-site' experience outside of a conference room!
- Able to draft, manage and close budgets on time and with profitability
- Previous experience in drafting, writing, managing SLAs, collaboration agreements, SOWs, RAMs etc
- Proven track record in Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Ability to drive a team to deliver consistently high-quality work
How great is this opportunity? This is a REALLY GREAT opportunity to be at the leading edge of the leading edge! With a very creative and award winning agency - and be a key player as they take their content based heritage into a live experiential arena - and continue their award-winning success!
Very exciting role - needing a pretty exciting candidate to do it justice! don't miss it - 'Apply' now.