Events Administrator (membership organisation)
Are you a proactive and positive Events Assistant wanting to develop your skills and build on your experience in B2B events?
This is a superb opportunity to learn from an experienced events team at a prestigious London association!
Leading medical membership association responsible for a successful portfolio of events, qualifications and training attracting very senior medical professionals. With an enviable office location overlooking one of London's most stunning parks, this company boasts a fantastic rewarding working environment with exceptional benefits and working conditions.
A busy meetings team are looking for an event professional to assist them with their large programme of over 120 conferences and events annually. You will learn all aspects of organising a conference from delegate registration and speaker liaison to obtaining sponsorship, organising social events and on-site management of event logistics. You will assist the team with a range of events - which could be a small one-day meeting or a 5-day conference for 300+ guests to ensure all events run seamlessly.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the events team onsite and assist with all event logistics, delegate management and administration as required
- Assist with speaker and rapporteur management
- Use the company database to create delegate lists, badges, delegate packs, feedback forms and speaker material for meetings
- Work closely and build relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and delegates.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
You will be a strong communicator who has impeccable attention to detail and ideally 1-2 years' experience working on similar events (B2B events, conferences, meetings etc). I am looking for a flexible and adaptable conference administrator or events assistant who can prioritise and work to deadlines. You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some previous events experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible to work outside of office hours on events
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Database management experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time planning
- Full event lifecycle
If you are looking for a new and exciting role to give your career in events a real "kick start", and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.