Senior Creative Producer (Live Events)
SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER (Live Events)
Fast-growing live events agency seeks ambitious Senior Creative Producer to support the delivery of award winning live events. Based in the heart of London’s West End.
Senior Creative Producer, central London. £40k-£50k
Are you passionate about delivering award-winning events to blue chip clients? Would you thrive in a creative West End agency where your contribution makes a difference?
We are Cheerful Twentyfirst, a fast-growing live events agency based near Oxford Circus. We specialise in engaging, immersive events designed to align people behind strategy and brand.
We have a hugely successful track record in developing long-term strong relationships with our clients. This is the result of consistently offering superb professional service, creative excellence, a great understanding of their brand and business - and of course all with a smile and on budget!
To continue this success, we now need to grow our amazing events team. You will join a team who are multi-tasking, multi-talented, responsible, creative, nimble and friendly. You will be required to travel internationally and work weekends occasionally.
- Working across a number of accounts, this role will see you responsible for the end to end delivery of projects from initial brief, scoping, budget development and resource allocation, right through to overseeing a project team to ensure creative concepts, logistics and technical elements are all delivered on time and to brief.
- Developing in depth relationships with clients, internal teams and external parties
- Accurately translating client briefs and communicating to all relevant teams - logistics, production and design
- Working closely with internal creatives to develop the brief and create proposals
- Delivering all projects on-site, running live show elements and ensuring all crew and heads of department are fully briefed
- Complex budget management, admin reporting and scheduling
- Working with clients during event rehearsals, advising on live show running orders
- Keeping a close eye on the financials, ensuring events are commercial
- Confidence in creative proposal development and pitching live event ideas to clients of all levels
- Ability to gain a really in depth knowledge of a client's brand
- Proven experience contributing to and developing creative ideas for global brands
- Knowledge and experience of content driven experiential activation
- Candidates must come with a good mix of both B2B and B2E event experience
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of event production to include tech, logistics and digital
- Excellent knowledge of branding within events
- Real can-do attitude, with the ability to drive, motivate and manage teams
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
- Proficient use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you're experience matches the above and you're keen to take on a new challenge with a good level of responsibility, please do get in touch.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering message explaining in one paragraph why you are the best candidate for the job. Please use the reference SCP2018 with all correspondence.
The closing date for applications is 5th July 2018.