3D Visualiser (Live Events)
3D VISUALISER (Live Events)
Fast-growing live events agency seeks talented 3D Visualiser to support the delivery of award winning live events. Based in the heart of London’s West End.
3D Visualiser, central London. £40k-£50k
Are you passionate about delivering award-winning events to blue chip clients? Would you thrive in a creative West End agency where your contribution makes a difference?
We are Cheerful Twentyfirst, a fast-growing live events agency based near Oxford Circus. We specialise in engaging, immersive events designed to align people behind strategy and brand.
We have a hugely successful track record in developing long-term strong relationships with our clients. This is the result of consistently offering superb professional service, creative excellence, a great understanding of their brand and business - and of course all with a smile and on budget!
To continue this success, we now need to grow our amazing creative team. You will join a team who are multi-tasking, multi-talented, responsible, creative, nimble and friendly.
- Take the lead on the 3D design and visualisation process of set, stage and exhibition builds, from brief through to concept design creation, 3D visualisation and production.
- Take each project from initial brief through to completion
- Take the brief either directly from the client or Account Director
- Understand their brand and what they are looking to achieve
- Brief internal departments (digital / production etc.)
- Hands on set & stage / exhibition / event design
- Liaise with construction suppliers
- Set and manage project timescales
- Be a key part of the pitch team
- Confidence in creative proposal development and pitching live event ideas to clients of all levels
- Ability to gain a really in depth knowledge of a client's brand
- Proven experience contributing to and developing creative ideas for global brands
- Knowledge and experience of content driven experiential activations
- Candidates must come with a good mix of both B2B and B2E event experience
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of event production to include tech, logistics and digital
- Excellent knowledge of branding within events
- Real can-do attitude, with the ability to drive, motivate and manage teams
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
- Proficient use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A creative thinker.
- Comfortable with all aspects of the 3D design process.
- Able to communicate your concepts verbally, in writing and through free-hand sketches.
- A self-starter with the motivation and initiative to push creative boundaries.
- Ambitious, diligent and hard working.
- The ability to lead 3D design projects taking them from brief, through concept design and development to production.
- Substantial agency experience delivering creative concepts for events.
- Excellent design and visualisation skills in Cinema 4D and/or Sketch Up
- Strong spatial planning and technical drawing ability using Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Great Adobe CS/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign specific) skills to perfect presentation collateral.
- Good freehand sketching skills.
- A strong passion in brand focused experiential, event, set, interior, industrial or theatrical design.
- Excellent interpersonal/client presentation skills with a proven track record delivering competitive pitch winning ideas.
If you're experience matches the above and you're keen to take on a new challenge with a good level of responsibility, please do get in touch.
Apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a covering message explaining in one paragraph why you are the best candidate for the job. Please use the reference 3DV2018 with all correspondence.
The closing date for applications is 5th July 2018.