Event Director, Publishing
IN BRIEF: Career defining opportunity to sit on the Executive Committee. A fantastic, newly created role for an ambitious and commercially minded candidate.
COMPANY: A lovely team, offices and environment. Hardworking but fun and collaborative.
ROLE: A newly created role to head up a decent sized events team and really drive the content forward to reinvent the programme of events which is worth £10million+.
PERSON: Looking for a highly personable candidate with gravitas to lead this established events team. Must be strategic and have a firm understanding of the content side to be able to manage strategic planning, programme development and reinventing some of the content.
* Used to responsibility of revenue of around the £10million range
* International/global experience
* Previous experience of managing and developing a team
* Previous content and programme development experience
* Must have a publishing/association or in-house financial services background
* Knowledge of the financial services sector
***If this sounds like you, do please get in touch, or it's someone you know we will pay a referral fee if the candidate is successful.***