Event Director, Publishing
COMPANY: A lovely team, offices and environment. Hardworking but fun and collaborative.
ROLE: A newly created role to head up a decent sized events team and really drive the content forward to reinvent the programme of events which is worth £10million+.
PERSON: Looking for a highly personable candidate with gravitas to lead this established events team. Must be strategic and have a firm understanding of the content side to be able to manage strategic planning, programme development and reinventing some of the content.
* Used to responsibility of budgets in or around the £10million range
* International/global experience
* Previous experience of managing and developing a team
* Previous content and programme development experience
* Must have a publishing/association or in-house financial services background
* Knowledge of the financial services sector
Do please get in touch if you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge.
Apply for Event Director, Publishing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly