Senior Event Producer - (hi-end private event agency)
Leading 'boutique' events agency known for their inspirational private events and gala corporate events for hi-end clientele - looking for a creative and super organised agency Event Producer to join their sociable team.
Boutique events agency with an outstanding reputation - from large scale film premiere productions and perfectly produced charity fundraisers, to hi-end corporate events for luxury brands, intimate private parties and breath-taking weddings internationally - each event is designed with huge amounts of wow factor creativity, attention to detail and a passion for delivering amazing experiences. Their events are global, and their reputation for events with style and impact on every level make them a market leader in bespoke private, charity and corporate hi-end events.
As Event Producer you'll have full responsibility for delivering event projects, from taking the initial client brief, through development of creative proposals, and managing all aspects of pre-event planning, and on-site delivery. Ensuring superlative client handling throughout. As many of their events are for HNWI a high level of exceptional client service is standard. The role needs an eye for style and creativity, a passion for attention to detail, and brilliant event project management skills. These are not conference events - they are creative, wow-factor events, designed to totally capture and surpass a client's vision, and leave the guests totally impressed with their experience. Currently 75% of the agencies business is for private events, with many hi-end, hi-budget international weddings, so a real enjoyment of this type of event is key.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage event projects from brief to delivery
- Manage the overall creative process and client handling/management
- Develop creative event proposals, and present to clients
- Research venues, site visits etc, varied suppliers etc (UK and International) (catering, venues, dressing, entertainment, detail, travel)
- Produce detailed documentation for events (production schedules, running orders, mood boards, budgets)
- Manage all production related elements, negotiate and manage suppliers
- Manage budget
- Client contact throughout
- On-site event management
You'll already have proven experience delivering creative hi-end events for prestigious clients - ideally from an events agency, and with experience of dealing with HNW clients. Experience of hi-end private events is essential. Creativity, polish, dedication, a passion for delivering amazing events - and good solid event management skills, calm in a crisis, brilliant at getting the most out of your team and suppliers. If you've got experience of set dressing/build that will add even more … Also this is a close knit team - so they're looking for someone sociable with the personality to match and mix well into the team.
- Proven event project management, event direction and production skills
- Ideally boutique event agency experience, with experience of dealing with hi-end clients, hi-end events, luxury brands, hnw individuals
- Strong creative sense, ability to bring best out of varied suppliers
- Superlative attention to detail
- Good experience dealing with varied event suppliers including catering, entertainment, venues, florists, props, lighting etc…
- Budget management experience, production scheduled management pre and on-site
- Able to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Additional languages useful eg Italian or other
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well presented
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, creative and super organised Event Producer / Event Project Manager - with a passion for delivering hi-end experiences for their clients.
If your experience and passions match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.