Account Director/Senior Producer
My clients is looking for a dynamic Account Director/Senior Producer to join this long running agency .
This role requires candidates from an agency background with specialist experience working with drinks, automotive and sports clients. You will also have excellent UK and overseas venue knowledge and a proven track record of managing events of all sizes from product launches and brand roadshows to live events and sports sponsorship.
This role requires a calm, well-organised manager with the responsibility of overseeing a team and ensuring high standards of work.
This position will involve some travel both in the UK and overseas with time spent working on events away from home.
Please note, although servicing the client this role will also be producing and running the events so candidates who hold a 360 background from client management through to the end event is key.
- Management and development of an operational team including reviews, training and overseeing work loads
- Responsible for the successful management of client’s portfolio of events ensuring high quality of delivery of all services contracted for that specific account/ project.
- To build client relationships to ensure client retention and high levels of client satisfaction through the effective day to day management of the account team
- Ensuring operational processes are followed, standards of delivery are high and clients’ expectations exceed.
- To build supplier relations and monitor performance for / and on behalf of the client/s
- Reporting including continuous maintenance of Account Development Plan, project planner and revenue reports.
- Lead and produce sales presentations and proposals for pitches. Proposal writing and use of ppt is required.
- Produce analysis and reporting for clients as indicated in their MSA, including the fulfilment of accounts’ KPI’s
- Oversee large complex events and client budgets, prepare spreadsheets, costings, etc
If this sounds like you then get in touch with your CV to email@example.com. Candidates applying for the role must have UK based experience and a valid UK working visa.
Sound like someone you know, then introduce us and take advantage of our referral fee *terms and conditions apply
Apply for Account Director/Senior Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly