This fantastic organisation who's focus is to inspire personal development and celebrate success is looking for an Event Manager to join their team.
Working within a small business of twenty people and an events team of three, this role will oversee and manage a programme of events for their membership.
Events range from high profile award ceremonies, networking dinners and conferences across the UK.
This role will focus on working from end to end, dealing with content and creative ideas for the event through to marketing it and then organising full logistics.
Ideal candidates will;
- Have experience of not only organising an event but marketing it also
- Working with sponsorship, and creative content
- Membership experience or association/nfp experience ideal
- Awards experience is a must
- An events background working within awards
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates applying for the role MUST hold a UK working Visa or the right to reside in the UK. You must also hold an Events background
If this sounds like someone you know then make use of our recommend a friend intro bonus. *terms and conditions apply