Event Director /Senior Producer
Our client, a fast growing brand experience agency, is looking for a Event Director/Senior Producer to manage a range of very high profile, large-scale events. This agency doesn’t just do ‘organising’ they take an event through its lifescycle looking at the marketing, production and logistics elements of the event.
It is key therefore that the ideal candidate holds a strong knowledge of logistics, production, technical and budget management as it will be your responsibility to see the event through each element liaising with the specific departments.
Organising and overseeing a huge diverse range of events, this agency cover everything from product launches and brand campaigns, to large music festivals and conferences! This role will see the events through end to end acting as the ‘go to’ person for all planning. .
Candidate applying must hold the following;
- Established background in an equivalent role
- Expert knowledge of and proven experience in the large-scale events arena
- Core production skills across a wide set of competencies
- Good logistics knowledge
- Proven capability to lead £multi-million projects
- Team leadership skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong communicator, both written and oral
- Specialist in live presentations, both content preparation and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels
- Commercially astute: good level of business and commercial awareness
- Effective negotiator, offering a range of skills in this area
- Numerate: strong ability to develop and work with budgets and review budgets
- Analytical: able to interpret data and develop robust, relevant assumptions
- Full knowledge of production procedures
- Good understanding of logistical & technical procedures
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £150 referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)