Event Manager (International Association)
Superb permanent opportunity for a B2B Event Manager / Senior Event Coordinator looking for an exciting role with progression, international travel and great benefits!
Leading authority in the energy sector with offices in the UK, Russia, USA, Far East, Africa as well as the Middle East. This Society / not for profit organisation provides information through publications, events and exhibitions to their members. Producing meetings, workshops, conferences and exhibitions throughout the world, they are a fantastic organisation to join offering great career progression. Based in central London they offer a great benefits package including luncheon vouchers and private healthcare as well as continued development.
As Events Manager for the European, Russian, Caspian and Sub-Saharan African regions you will plan and coordinate a portfolio of events that includes conferences, workshops and exhibitions, liaising with contractors, hotels, exhibition centres, committees, authors, speakers and exhibitors. In this role you'll be working in a team comprising of a Senior Event Manager, this role (the Event Manager) and various coordinators and administrators and the entire team reports in to the Director of Events.
Your role will include:
- Conference and workshop management
- Site visits & production schedules
- Marketing, publicity and print production (alongside the marketing team)
- Sponsorship package and fulfilment support
- Preparation of agenda/minutes of committee meetings
- Onsite logistics including AV
- Liaison with committees, speaker, exhibitors, sponsors, key management
- Organising social events and visits
- Handle exhibitor enquiries
- Onsite exhibition management
- Managing the workload of event co-ordinator & administrators
- Budgeting and forecasting
- International travel
You'll be a real "people-person" who is a confident, enthusiastic, meticulously detailed and very project-oriented events professional. You will ideally have 4-5 years' experience delivering B2B conferences and events for a membership body such as an institute or association and are looking for a role that offers more responsibility, international travel and a busy portfolio of events. Strong organisation, communication, the ability to multi task and analysis skills are essential, and a second language would be beneficial, though not essential.
If you're a Senior Event Coordinator or Event Manager with circa 4-5 years relevant B2B conference and events experience and you're looking for an exciting new role with lots of travel opportunities, then this is the perfect role for you!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Exhibitions Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)