2 days left
Events Manager / Social Events - Private Members' Club
An Events Manager / Deputy Head of Events is needed to join a private members’ club based in beautiful surroundings in SW6. Joining an events team of 4 you'll play an instrumental role organising and managing amazing social events / club events which range from dinners and bridge sessions to family picnics and Guy Fawkes nights (attracting more than 5000 people).
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of the UK’s greatest private members’ clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Reporting to the Head of House Events, the Events Manager / Deputy Head of Events will work as part of the Events team on big events whilst taking sole responsibility for a number of other events throughout the calendar year. Expect a diverse and rewarding environment organising first class events within a superb setting. Expect the standard organisation and administration responsibilities an event role brings, but as part of your wider role you'll deputise for the Head of Events and be expected to work some weekends and evenings to ensure events go smoothly and are delivered to plan.
To qualify… You should be an Events Manager / Senior Events Manager / Deputy Head of House Events / Head of Events / Social Event Manager / Deputy Head of Events or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- The ability to organise a wide range of events (transferable skills from comparable positions will also be considered);
- Solid administration skills (whether you're booking rooms to producing promotional materials or creating budgets or updating websites - you'll have it covered);
- An energetic approach with a high level of self motivation;
- Strong people skills - you'll need to liaise closely with a varied mix of individuals;
- Flexibility - some weekend and evening work will be required;
In return the Events Manager / Deputy Head of Events will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment with excellent benefits.
Please note that, due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from our client within four weeks then unfortunately you were not successful in your application on this occasion.
More searches like this
- Catering and Banqueting Event Project Management jobs in London (South)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Hospitality Event Project Management jobs in London (South)
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (South)
- Events and Shows Event Project Management jobs in London (South)