EVENT MANAGER- LEADING BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
Fantastic permanent Event Manager role - B2B events working for a high-profile London Membership Association!
Are you an experienced Event Manager looking for an exciting new role within a leading association? If yes, our client has a great opportunity to join their busy Events Team working on a programme of varied events to high profile business leaders!
A leading Business Association who run an award winning programme of events for member companies. Their events include networking receptions, breakfast briefings, seminars and formal dinners.
This is a permanent Event Manager position working within a team of 7 and reporting in to the Head of Events. In this role will be responsible for the concept to completion, planning and delivery of a variety of programmes of events for member companies, from delivering a series of events for visiting delegations from overseas to organising events to promote various industry sectors.
Other requirements of the role will include:-
- End to end event management and logistics
- Take responsibility for delivering range of member events
- Originate event concept, design and implement promotional activities
- Source venues, speakers and suppliers
- Generate ideas for new events
- Develop marketing plans and literature for events
- Work with Sponsorship team to develop sponsorship proposals
A seasoned and experienced Events Manager with a minimum of 5 years B2B events experience ideally gained from working within an association or governing body.
- End to end event management experience
- Strong track record of developing business focused events
- Solid experience in conception to completion delivery
- Managing and delivery of budgets
- Solid marketing and database skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work autonomously, but pitch in to support others when required
- Customer focused
This is a brilliant Event Manager opportunity where you will be part of a busy and award-winning team working for a highly regarded business association.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.