Corporate Sales and Account Manager
We are The Photo Booth Guys but we are so much more – from large scale branded activations to private parties to corporate events and everything in between, we are committed to creating awesome visual experiences for our clients.
Right now our business is growing fast and we’ve got big goals for the future. We are looking for a motivated, energetic and ambitious corporate account manager, who has a proven successful sales approach that drives new business and builds long lasting client relationships. If you have a flair for creativity and understand photography tech that would be an advantage.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible converting corporate leads, maintaining existing relationships and acquiring new customers. You will have the support of our management and administration teams. Our sales are based on creative and technical solutions to enhance and engage client experience and expectations.
You will provide awesome visual solutions for every customer and ultimately boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. You will also be actively seeking out and engaging client prospects with agencies and corporate opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking an interest in the technical products and operational services we sell and using that knowledge to exceed customer expectations
- Achieve/exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and promotional trends
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and marketing goals
- Review of all sales and promotional material/responses
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Preparing quotes and booking in leads using the booking system
- Maintaining client records in booking system
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and/or promote products and services
- Experienced in product and service sales – minimum 5 years. Experience in photography or tech is desirable
- Highly motivated and have great time and organisational management
- Able to demonstrate experience in sales and business growth
- Interested and well-versed in the creative industries and new creative technologies
- An excellent verbal and written communicator and a natural people person who can quickly build rapport with clients
- A fun, accessible, team-oriented person who loves to facilitate awesome experiences and opportunities for clients
- Able to maintain and enhance agency and client relationships
- Committed to excellent client experiences
- A fast learner and able to adapt to using new software for quoting and booking purposes
- Flexible to change and innovation
- Willing to travel