Corporate Events Manager (complex logistics / B2B event agency)
B2B corporate events agency need a super-star Senior Events Coordinator/Event Manager with amazing event logistics skills - permanent role!
Highly regarded and privately owned boutique B2B events agency (with offices around the globe) who specialise in the production of high-spec B2B corporate events, conferences, 5* meetings & roadshows for an enviable portfolio of high profile corporate and financial clients.
This position is perfect for a polished events professional who is a logistics whizz and super-efficient multi-tasker with incredible attention to detail!
This role - "Event Logistics Manager" - will be based in the London office and will see you working within a team of events professionals who are responsible for the planning and smooth delivery of a range of B2B events across Europe including conferences, C-Suite bespoke events, gala dinners, one2one meetings, roadshows, seminars, networking events, receptions and off-sites such as wine-tasting evenings & client entertaining events. This will be a very busy and demanding role which will involve a bit of European travel and a role where you will need to be able to respond very quickly to clients ever changing needs and requests.
Your role will include:-
- Complex conference & event planning
- Management of all logistical components of events
- Booking venues, flights, ground transfers & hotels
- Management of complex schedules & rooming information
- Building relationships with clients, hotels, venues & suppliers
- Budget and financial administration
- Organising special events (private dinners, wine-tasting evenings, trips & excursions)
- On-site event management & delivery
- General event administration & client reporting
NB: This role is "80% office-based event management, planning & logistics" and "20% on-site event delivery with European travel"
The ideal candidate will either be a B2B events manager / senior event coordinator / meetings & travel manager with a minimum of 3 years' experience organising conferences, B2B meetings, dinners etc… across UK & Europe for professional services or global corporate clients OR the ideal candidate could be someone with a strong PA background or a Concierge or luxury hotel background who is an amazing multi-tasker, is confident liaising with clients & senior level business execs and has experience of complex diary management, flight, travel & hotel booking and business meeting organising. You'll be keen to learn and further develop your events career and will be looking to stay with a company for a few years (there is plenty of scope within this company for career development and progression so it's a brilliant opportunity for the right person!).
Additional languages useful (Spanish, Italian or Russian ideally) but not essential.
And finally, you must be a proactive individual with lots of drive and stamina and be someone who loves a very fast paced, incredible attention to detail, hands-on & "muck in" at all levels, team orientated type of environment.
The permanent role offers superb career progression opportunities and will suit a detail orientated B2B Conference & Events Manager or a "super-slick" PA, Concierge or luxury hotel professional who has experience of complex diary management, flight, travel & hotel booking and business meeting organising.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)