Head of Client Services/Client Services Director
This is an exciting proposition for a Head of Client Services within a global based experiential agency and we are recruiting across the board for their London team.
As Head of Client Services this role is a highly valued, pivotal role in the agency. The primary purpose of this position is to lead the integrated delivery of extraordinary brand experiences through flawless execution of big ideas and exceptional account service.
The Head of Accounts role contributes to the achievement of account profitability and organic growth targets and leads a portfolio of accounts as well as being an active participant of the Leadership Team.
Candidates must hold experience and a proven ability to manage accounts, staff, and the bottom line. Key attributes include: being a cultural builder and leader, an excellent client counsellor, and a self-motivated professional dedicated to achieving client satisfaction and meeting and exceeding internal goals
Beyond being a natural-born relationship-builder, you will be an exceptional leader and hold the following experience;
- 10+ years of account management experience in agency environment (or a mix of in-house and agency backgrounds), including budget management for £5M in annual billings
- Strong line management experience
- Proven track record in client service, strategy development, and execution
- Experience developing and leading integrated campaigns for well-known brands
- Expertise in client's vertical industry
- Ability to plan strategically and lead work plan
- Ability to generate revenue-producing initiatives for organic growth
- Ability to lead and manage diverse work teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial drive is key as this is a smaller set up of a larger network
This is a really exciting time for the agency who are growing fast here in the UK and already hold a strong network in America.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, get in touch with your CV to email@example.com
Candidates applying for the role, MUST hold a UK working visa and experience of working within the UK.