Working under the Director of Event Operations, the Event Producer is responsible for the planning, promotion, production and delivery of Alexandra Palace’s in-house event programme. This includes StreatLife, Springfest, Great Fete, Fireworks, and Christmas Carnival. This is a full time position working 48 hours per week on a fixed term contract for a period of 18 months.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To deliver the in-house events program leading on the planning of all in-house events - 20%
- Manage the operational delivery of the in-house events programme acting as the lead person on site during critical periods - 20%
- Carry out all administration for nominated events including completion of event management plans - 10%
- Investigate the opportunities for additional revenue through sponsorship, advertising and other activation - 10%
- Procure the services of suitable artists and entertainers in line with the event look and feel - 10%
- Build relationships with key external stakeholders including licensing, police, highways, local residents and park tenants - 10%
- Work with the Director of Event Operations to develop in-house events including supporting with business cases and research - 5%
- Manage the budget of nominated events - 5%
- Work collaboratively with the events team and provide event management support as required - 5%
- Cover events as Duty Manager as required acting as front of house lead - 5%
- Extensive event experience
- Experience of delivering a variety of medium to large commercially successful events
- Experience working within production at a green field site
- Experience of booking contemporary artists and performers
- Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety practises
- Strong understanding of current trends within music and the festival market
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience using CAD to create floor plans
- Experience of working as a Production Manager for a small to medium sized festival (5k- 15k capacity)
- Experience of sourcing event infrastructure
This is not an exhaustive list. Please see the JOB PACK for further details.
To apply send your CV with a covering letting outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.