Event Sales Executive
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Event Sales Executive to come and join our Medical Team.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will work across our leading events for General Practitioners: Royal College of General Practitioners Annual Conference and Exhibition and MIMS Learning Live.
This is a busy and exciting role selling and managing stand sales to clients across multiple sectors. You will be working as part of growing team helping to drive and increase revenue across four national events.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. There is also a generous commission scheme, to help boost potential earnings.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Director and Sales Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!