A high profile association is seeking a Show Director to manage and plan all aspects of their flagship exhibition. You will be responsible for one of the most respected events for the UK Transport sector and will have a varied role covering sales, key account management, marketing, show management and organisation and the finance function. You will have excellent experience of managing stakeholders and really becoming the Ambassador for this industry. Although reporting in to the stakeholders, this role is like running your own small business with a team of 3.
- Advise the show partners in all matters pertaining to the management of the show ·
- To ensure the agreed budget for each show is achieved.
- To ensure that the show hits all financial targets and profit margins
- To manage all commercial and financial aspects of the show
- To deal with all day to day running and management matters in the organisation of the Show covering exhibitors, the venue contract requirements, insurance arrangements covering the show .
- Key account manage the top tier of exhibitors, all large blue chip household names in this industry
- To review and plan the marketing and promotion of the Show with the Sales and Marketing Manager and evaluate new initiatives and ideas.
- Engage with all the major stakeholders of the Show, trade associations, major contractors to the show and the Venue
- To ensure the management of the show is at the highest level and showcases the best of the industry.
- To manage and chair the show PR Group and ensure PR activities are coordinated for the benefit of the show and partners.
- To provide all commercial and financial reports as required by theorganisation
- Manage a team of staff.
Apply for Show Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly