Head of Production and Projects
Why would you want to work onsite for an agency at a venue?
- because you want the variation of projects but are a fed-up traipsing around the country and globe…
- because you like the idea of building long term relationships rather than getting in and out like a teenager on a first date…
- because as the leader of the project delivery team you say what happens at the venue rather than being told what ‘can’t’ happen by some jumped up toad who just wants to upsell their package…
- because you want to be involved with the client from the off, rather than parachuted in as “AN Other agency” after all the decisions have been made…
- because you love the whole “production and technical” bit, but fancy letting someone else do the actual hard graft now whilst you oversee things…
- because your attention to detail wants to reply to this post saying you can’t start a sentence with the word ‘because’…
Great news, please read on.
If you enjoy being the lead, then running the agency team onsite at this mahoosive venue (which you will already have worked at during your career), will excite you, as will working side by side with the venue to ensure the client experiences everything your brochure tells them they will.
This famous event space hosts everything you can imagine, large scale conferences, award shows, dinners, meetings, exhibitions and everything in between and with you and your team being the front, middle and back end, it’s a big gig for the right lead.
SO, if you fancy being the person people call up and ask to speak with rather than the other way round, call me, Robert 01273 915123 or send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this chance to take your career where you want it to go.
If you don’t have an up to date CV, don’t worry, we can deal with that later.
About YOU Search & Select (the recruiter)
With more than 16 years’ experience in the recruitment and events sector, we’re ideally placed to help people find the right role for them and their career.
We understand looking for a new role isn’t about words on a piece of paper, it’s personal and as such needs a personal touch.
We place people in roles that match their individual aspirations and motivations with companies who are looking for the right personality as well as skills, we call this Fitability®
Our website has a full list of live roles so please have a look or share with a friend as we also run a £1,000 referral scheme. www.yousas.co.uk/vacancies
More searches like this
- Audio Technical and Engineering jobs in London (South)
- AV Management Technical and Engineering jobs in London (South)
- Audio Visual Technical and Engineering jobs in London (South)
- Events and Shows Technical and Engineering jobs in London (South)
- Event Management Technical and Engineering jobs in London (South)