Sales and Events Coordinator – Galleries
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for CSCB and the committed team behind London landmark, the Oxo Tower.
The Sales and Events Co-ordinator (Galleries) plays an important role within the Commercial team by working to meet monthly and annual sales targets to maximise commercial income by increasing occupancy of exhibition and event venues through an exciting and engaging programme of events and exhibitions.
In this role you will sell, promote and deliver to commercial targets for the gallery@oxo and Bargehouse. You will be responsible for ensuring both exhibition spaces are programmed with excellent quality arts and design exhibitions and events and ensure that clients’ needs are met, and all activities run efficiently.
The role will suit an outgoing creative individual who can relate to our core values and vision to promote arts and creative enterprise. Ideally applicants will have previous experience in sales and marketing with venue hire for arts, cultural or exhibition spaces.
The successful person will possess the following:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in arts and/or design
- Relevant experience in the design or arts sectors
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and sustain positive relationships
- Confident personality with a proactive approach
- Highly organised, able to work under pressure to deadlines and to prioritise own workload
- Experience in sales and marketing with coordinating events
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Flexible approach and commitment to achieving results
- Ideally, experience of the venue hire sector
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Tax free childcare vouchers and season ticket loan (subject to probation period)
- Health and well-being package including trial free gym membership at Colombo Centre, yearly flu jabs, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
- New starters trip on the London Eye
- Commitment to training and development
- And many, many more benefits
Closing date is 9am on Monday 04 March 2019.
Interviews to take place week commencing 11 March 2019.
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.