Account Director (agency - exhibition/installations)
Exciting opportunity to join an East Sussex based creative live events agency and be a key player in their continued success, working with global brands on varied exhibition, branding and live event projects.
Our client is one of the UK's fastest-growing live event agencies outside of London - and due to their continued success are looking to bring in some more talent to the team. The role of Account Director sits within the Account Management Team, and as such you will be part of a diverse and creative team who are at the heart of driving the company forward - dealing directly with varied and exciting clients and brands, from brief to delivery of their exhibition and installation projects.
As Account Director you'll be working with a varied range of clients, and on equally varied projects - you'll be the link between clients and the talented internal creative, production, digital and logistics teams as they fullfill the brief. Projects are varied and exciting - ranging from double deck stands for major brands worldwide - showroom fitouts across Europe - shopping Centre activations UK, and TV and Film sets. You'll direct a team of Account Managers, and report directly into the board.
Key responsibilities include:
- Head up Account Management team
- Attending client meetings, recording briefs, sharing briefs with the wider team, co-ordination of proposals, providing technical and creative input
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
We're looking for someone with an excellent track record in the design and delivery of bespoke exhibition stands, highly organised, keen to share your experience and knowledge with the team, whilst delivering technically challenging events. We're looking for someone with passion and energy - looking to develop their career, and be working within a growing company and in a team of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
You will need:
- Minimum 7 years delivering exhibition stands and conferences
- Experience of working to varied clients/brands- working with clients from brief, development of proposals, to delivery
- Good creative and technical understanding
- Experience of leading a team/inspiring others
- Experience of working internationally
This is an excellent opportunity to join this very exciting and growing agency - fabulous client list!
Click 'apply' now!