Ticketing & Hospitality Coordinator (corporate in-house)
Working in the events division of an international corporate company - brilliant Ticketing & Hospitality Co-ordinator mat cover contract!
This is a truly fantastic 9 -12 month maternity cover opportunity (Events and Ticketing & Hospitality) working within the events & client servicing department of a well-known global financial brokers in their amazing London office and trading floor.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services and working alongside one other Ticketing & Hospitality Co-ordinator this exciting role will see you managing the day to day administration associated with hospitality, corporate assets, sponsorship and ticketing.
Your role will include daily management of corporate hospitality boxes and tickets, assisting brokers with ad-hoc hospitality and ticketing requirements, the management of hospitality calendars, allocation and distribution of tickets, keeping accurate records to fulfil compliance responsibilities, research into new and upcoming entertainment opportunities, monthly accounts and to attend events outside of office hours as and when the job requires.
- 2-3 year of experience in a similar role (events, ticketing & corporate hospitality)
- Solid administrative and data-processing skills
- Strong Ticketing & Corporate hospitality experience
- Solid events knowledge
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail absolutely essential
- Confident working in a lively & fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of "In-design" useful but not essential
- Financial services experience not required
This is a brilliant maternity cover Ticketing & Hospitality Co-ordinator contract role for an enthusiastic, self-motivated multi-tasker with excellent communication and organisational skills.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.