IN-HOUSE EVENT MANAGER
IN-HOUSE EVENT MANAGER - Permanent - LONDON
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + bonus
Job ref: RC4362CM
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the events team of this innovative property company in central London. You’ll pull together development event and PR strategies for a variety of events such as consumer & community activations, summer festivals, music events, panel discussions, VIP networking parties, dinners and more! Being highly organised you’ll gather quotes, negotiate with suppliers, manage budgets, manage delegates and guest attendees, brief the sales & construction teams and be on site to deliver your events. Working with the marketing & design team you’ll facilitate event promotion, produce copy for invites and ensure event data capture is maximised.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Mear on: 0203 696 0600, email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies. Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
More searches like this
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Experiential Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Outdoor & Festivals Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)