Venue & Event Planning Manager
Venue and Event Planning Manager
Job ref: RC4385RW
We have an exciting new role that has come up at an interesting cultural institute and venue in London. The venue has been hosting events for 100+ years including a wide range of cultural events, concerts, private events & courses for adults. They are looking for a Venue and Event Planning Manager to join their team. The chosen candidate will have previous experience of managing events in a venue and must have experience managing an events team – this role has 3 x direct reports. The role offers a salary of between £29k and £34k (DOE). You will also get a discount on any courses run at the venue as a perk! This is a great opportunity to work for a brilliant central London venue on a wide range of events.
For more information or to apply, please contact Richard Wheatcroft on: 0203 696 0600, email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies. Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
More searches like this
- Awards Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Events and Shows Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)