Event Operations Coordinator (major sporting body)
Fab opportunity for English/Spanish/French speaking sports fans! Event logistics & sponsorship activation job with international travel!
A world renowned, international sports organisation who provide direction and governance, oversee the development and growth in the game and stage first class international high-profile sports events world-wide. They have their head offices based in a beautiful part of London and have a passionate team of staff who contribute daily to the successful management of world class sport.
An Event Operations Coordinator position (in a very busy events operations team) that needs a bi-lingual English/Spanish (or English/French) sports events & sports sponsorship activation professional.
This is a logistics driven role where the post holder will lead on a range of tasks to include accreditation, ticketing, hospitality, travel, site visits, international liaison, sponsor arrangements and general event administration for several international events in the sporting calendar. Providing onsite representation at select times, the role will also involve plenty of planning, travel and as well as a diverse list of responsibilities at the very top level of sport on the international stage!
- Sports event operations & sponsorship activation
- Work with key sponsors to ensure fulfilment of agreed deliverables
- Compile event plans & act as an intermediary between hosts & sponsors
- Event logistics (accreditation, ticketing, travel, hospitality etc.)
- Attend site visits, liaising with international associations as required
- Regularly track & report event progress to team
- Assist in general department pre-event preparations
- Attend events as and when required internationally
You'll need to be a bi-lingual (English/Spanish/French) sports event planning and logistics professional with a minimum of 12 months events experience. With a strong administration skill set, you will be a highly organised and detailed planner, and a real self-starter who can work on your own initiative as well as being a strong team player. You will have a keen interest in sports and the business operations of the industry along with the following specific skills and experience.
- Experience of planning international logistics for sports events
- Understanding of sponsorship activations (ideally from sports sector)
- Additional language skills, Spanish speaking essential (French useful)
- High attention to detail, super organised!
- Flexible to working hours and varied workloads at peak business times
- Able to travel internationally throughout the year
- Confident, excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Team player who can prioritise and manage a high volume of work
This a truly fantastic job for an English/Spanish/French speaking sports fan with a background in Event logistics & sponsorship activation who would love the international travel this job offers!
If you are interested in this vacancy and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Events and Shows Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Roadshows Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Agency Event Project Management jobs in London (Greater)