Travel & Administration Executive - (Creative Agency)
Are you a business travel guru who would love to work in a creative agency environment? Fab role supporting the global travel needs of busy creative team …
This creative brand experience agency work with varied retail clients globally, designing and delivering unique brand and retail experiences. They have about 85 people in their office, and pride themselves on being a very creative independent agency, with a meticulously organised team!
They're looking for someone who can come in and take responsibility for business travel within their studio - their creative team travel worldwide and need someone with good travel knowledge, a knowledge of visa applications etc, and confident with travel and travel booking, to sort all their travel needs, and put together, often complex, itineraries for them. You'll make sure they are thoroughly briefed and supported on all their travel and trip needs. The role will also provide diary management and expenses support to the Management team and other general tasks, including daily lunchtime cover at reception (hours adjusted for this). This is a great role which will put you in a central role in this busy, sociable and creative environment at this leading agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Travel
- Provide advice and manage worldwide business travel requirements for staff, including air, rail, taxi and hotel bookings, including providing advice on best routes and rates available
- Pulling together complex trip itineraries and travel packs (for individuals and groups), brief team
- Some diary management, expenses management etc for Management Team
- Daily lunchtime cover for reception, assist front of house during busy periods
- General support with overflow admin such as sense checking, proof checking and formatting proposals and programmes of work (nb you are part of a Support Team of 4)
You've got excellent communication skills, and would enjoy the buzz of supporting a busy team. You've got solid business travel experience, and are confident in your knowledge of planning all aspects of complex global business travel. You have strong admin skills, and are happy and flexible to be part of a team, working across varied team and individual admin support tasks. You'd enjoy working at the heart of a talented creative design agency.
The experience we are looking for in the ideal candidate includes:
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role, including experience with booking business travel. A good geographical knowledge is required.
- Experience of organising business travel itineries, involving global travel
- Effective and confident communicator, able to communicate with people of all levels, and would enjoy bringing strong organisational skills to a creative environment
- Excellent admin and co-ordination skills - a natural organiser!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now! Looking for someone for this fab agency asap!