A high profile not for profit organisation that runs like a corporate company, hosting a wide range of events from workshops conferences, dinners, debates and seminars from 20 industry specialists to 400, seeks an Event Co-ordinator to join their team. The Event Co-ordinators manage the full lifecycle of events, from identifying the event requirements and expectations with key stakeholders at various levels, event planning, delivery to post-event reporting. They serve as the point of contact for venues, vendors, speakers and attendees, and act as on-the-ground liaisons during the event itself.
- Working with key stakeholders at various levels, identify and clarify the requirements and expectations for each event
- Develop event budgets and attendee pricing recommendations
- Liaise with venues, vendors, speakers and attendees throughout the event lifecycle.
- Oversee the development of event collateral, including event webpage, flyer, email communications and the invitation list
- Work with the marketing team to promote the event across all owned media
- Manage registration processes
- Prepare and send delegate packs, delegate badges, dinner place cards etc. as needed
- Handle post-event financial and statistical reporting for internal stakeholders
- Support external event efforts in the UK and internationally
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask under pressure, deadline orientation and a
desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven written and oral communications skills with various internal and external stakeholders; experience in drafting marketing communications a plus
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products, and some experience working with CRMs and CMSs
- 4+ years' experience managing both free and paid events; international event management experience is a strong preference with from an association or professional services company
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Event Management a strong plus