Team Assistant with IT skills - creative agency
Based in fantastic offices in central London, and with a team of over 250 creative and production experts, this is an exciting and sociable place to work. As a leading independent global creative agency, they have a proven track record in delivering highly creative experiential projects for their high-profile clients.
The IT Team Assistant, reporting to the Support Services Manager, will become an integral member of the IT team, helping to provide customer and technical support to users across the whole business.
- Be first point of contact for new starter onboarding and training
- Manage user accounts and their access privileges in line with current procedures
- Set up computer hardware when required
- Assist the IT team with any ad hoc duties as required, such as, inventory management, obtaining supplier quotes and other internal admin tasks
- Maintain and update hardware inventory
- Assist with mobile device management
- Maintain and update records of licenses and IT purchases
- Help with the provision of user documentation and guidance materials
We are looking for someone with prior administration or project co-ordination experience, maybe with an agency, who has a genuine interest and knowledge of IT in a business environment. You’ll be an individual who would love to learn more about IT and develop their skills and experience further.
You’ll be pleasant, approachable, polite and have great interpersonal skills and fab admin experience. Confident in communicating at all levels and very organised, you’ll also have the ability to analyse and resolve issues. It’s important, too, to be able to offer excellent customer/client service and provide explanations and solutions with confidence and professionalism.
- Genuine interest to learn and gain deeper IT skills and experience
- Prior admin experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues
- Ability to provide explanation and solutions in a confident and professional manner to staff at all levels
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Work as a team player and independently, using own initiative
- Ability work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure
- Good PC literacy skills are essential and knowledge of Mac would be useful
- Google Enterprise and Active directory knowledge desirable but not essential
If you are an Administrator or Project Co-ordinator with a passion for IT, then click ‘Apply’ now to get to your CV to us!