Executive Producer / Senior Producer / Event Director
An Executive Producer/Event Director is needed for this award winning global events and brand agency based in London.
The Executive Producer/Event Directors role is multifaceted working from ensuring all aspects of clients events and campaigns are successfully delivered ensuring fiscal health of a campaign/event and for communicating effectively with the team and the client.
This will be a multi disciplined role from;
- Team Management working to manage programme process and creative, overseeing team meetings, ensuring deadlines are met alongside managing resource and training junior members of the team
- Client Management, developing integrated solutions and leveraging agency offerings for client and the agency, developing presentations and program proposals, staffing plans and managing client relationships
- Budget Management, creating multimillion pound program budgets and revenue
- Creative Management , participating in creative brainstorms, continually looking for innovative solutions and executing creative treatment on deliverables
Candidates applying for the role MUST have;
- 8-10 plus years of marketing/ client services experience with at least last 5 years delivering solutions
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- A strong agency heritage and experience in complex, large-scale events
If this sounds like you, get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates applying for the role MUST hold a UK working visa and have experience of working in the UK.