Fancy working for a global fast growing events and experiential agency? My client an integrated events agency is looking for a Producer/Senior Event Manager to join their growing team. This is a new role as the agency grows and an exciting time to become part of the business.
The Producer/Senior Event Manager is a cross agency role leading and collaborating within the areas of production, creative and account management on a range of B2B and B2C events.
Working with sole responsibility for medium to large projects, from brief to execution. This means interrogating the brief, scoping the project and managing the necessary resources and budget.
The Producer/Senior Event Manager will also ensure that all work - from creative concepts to design and technical - delivers against agreed objectives and surpasses clients’ expectations, whilst upholding the companies proposition.
This role will/key skills needed;
- Work with and across the creative, production and account management teams contributing to all aspects of the production process from new business to event delivery
- Develop client relationships and new business opportunities, increasing the number of events produced and ensuring the retention of current events
- Strong leadership skills to ensure flawless delivery of all projects
- Lead creative process and has a natural flair for creativity
- Contribute to winning creative pitches
- Full budget control/management. To deliver to agreed financial targets and enhance margin
- Supplier management and negotiation
- Interpret client briefs
- Manage, develop and give guidance to the junior members of the team
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £150 referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)