** TECHNICAL PRODUCTION MANAGER – LONDON **
TECHNICAL PRODUCTION MANAGER - Permanent - LONDON
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 (DOE)
Job ref: RC4466RH
My agency client in central London delivers a variety of creative and engaging events such as product launches, conferences, installations, film premiere parties, experiential brand activations, exhibitions and sporting experiences. They’re looking for a Technical Production Manager to join their team who can be responsible for managing and co-ordinating exceptional technical services. With proven experience in all areas of technical and production management, they’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, helpful and supportive in every aspect of their work. You will also come with an understanding of digital technologies and how they can be introduced into live events and brand experiences.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rosemarie Hagan on: 0203 696 0600, email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies. Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
More searches like this
- AV Management Technical and Engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Audio Visual Technical and Engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Awards Technical and Engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Conferences Technical and Engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Events & Parties Technical and Engineering jobs in London (Central)