EVENT PRODUCER / EVENT MANAGER
EVENT PRODUCER / EVENT MANAGER – Part/ Full time 8 month contract - LONDON
Salary: Up to £34,000 (DOE)
Job ref: RC4469CD
Fantastic opportunity for an Event Producer/ Event Manager to join our client's team focused on delivering their flagship forward thinking 'un'conference. You will be responsible for creative/ experiential ideas, bringing together suppliers and key stakeholders, managing the project plans, budgets, logistics and onsite delivery. You must have experience producing and delivering forward thinking festivals and conferences, bringing new creative ideas and technology to the table and managing large scale events through to completion. This 8 month contract can be split between part and full time periods. To discuss further, do get in touch today! Salary DOE up to £38k pro rata.
For more information or to apply, please contact Christina Dance on: 0203 696 0600, email her at: email@example.com or click the Apply button.
For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies.
Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Awards Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Catering and Banqueting Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Events & Parties Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)