HEAD OF EVENTS (Venue)
HEAD OF EVENTS – Permanent – LONDON
Salary: £46,0000-£50,000 (DOE)
Job ref: RC4507FW
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to prove themselves and make an impact as Head of Events within a society and event venue in London. As Head of Events you will be responsible for both internal and external events. You will be in charge of managing the events team, coming up with new ideas and creating a successful sales and marketing strategy to maximise revenue generated. You will have a corporate mind set, be a self-starter and someone who can really put things into action to make a difference. extensive venue experience required.
For more information or to apply, please contact Fiona Wynn on: 0203 696 0600, email her at: email@example.com or click the Apply button.
For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies.
Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
More searches like this
- Associations Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Catering and Banqueting Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Conferences Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Creative Events & Parties Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Events and Shows Senior Management jobs in London (Central)