Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Exciting new role in a Global Live Events Agency based in Central London!
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing strategic and creative relationships, working closely with your AD on developing your designated accounts and working with the operations team to ensure operational excellence in delivery.
You’ll partner with your Account Director, and CSD, among others, to develop and strengthen the agencies value proposition within your key accounts.
More about what you’ll be doing:
Working across clients in the gaming, fintech, oil & gas and charity sectors and across experiential activations, festivals, conferences and awards shows, we are looking for a creative, curious and energetic client services manager who will constantly look for ways to inspire clients and team members alike… a team player with a good sense of humour who wants to learn, collaborate and achieve amazing results.
What you’ll bring to the role:
We expect you’ll currently be or have been a Senior Account Manager with senior level EMEA experience working across B2B and /or B2C events and experiential marketing. Specifically, you’ll bring:
- Experience of managing multiple clients
- Experience working with brands across varied industries
- Demonstrable understanding of client’s business needs and motivations
- Ability to communicate and consult effectively to help influence decisions at the most senior corporate levels
- Knowledge and experience of running all types of events with the ability to work alongside the team when necessary
- A proven ability to control large and logistically complicated event projects with production budgets up to £2M
- A proven knowledge of production and technical management
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- An honest and integral team player with a good sense of humour
Level of experience
- A minimum 2-years proven experience in a related SAM role, with proven record in live communication solutions
- A minimum 3 years hands-on experience managing a project delivery / account team
- At least 1 recent year working within B2B sector