A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account/Project Director for this fully integrated live events agency. Founded in 2006 this agency has created a specialism in creative events from delivering on film premiers and live festivals to experiential activations and sporting sponsorship. With such a diverse range of clients and events, this role offers the ability to work across some incredibly exciting projects and clients.
This role is a new role as the business has grown and needs someone who has overseen and managed staff from a line management perspective. This role will see the candidate working with the client from creative ideas through to end to end project management.
Candidates applying for the role need experience in the following;
- Line management experience of small teams
- Experiential or live events background
- Strong knowledge of large activations from a live perspective
- Strong production and logistics knowledge
- Large scale budget management
- Ideally and events agency background within live events
If this sounds like you, send your CV our way - email@example.com
Candidates applying for the role MUST hold a UK working visa and experience of working within events in the UK.
More searches like this
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Experiential Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Outdoor & Festivals Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Agency Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)