Experiential Account Manager
A full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships and activations is looking for an Account Manager, beyond being a natural-born relationship-builder, you will be an exceptional leader who will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day client relationships including profitability, best practices and organic growth.
- Handling day-to-day client needs providing necessary information to all internal and external teams (i.e. production, design, talent, agencies, etc.). Creating and furnishing necessary materials and reports to teams.
- Executing experientially driven events including supporting production on site and managing client expectations on site.
- Travelling nationally and internationally as dictated by the event location and needs.
- Leading weekly external client status calls as well as weekly internal project meetings.
- Working hand-in-hand with design and production departments to insure all project elements are executed as needed and delivered to client on time.
- Overseeing budget management with producer and communicating necessary updates and call-outs to clients.
- Being present at events as main client lead.
- Compiling materials for weekly reports, activation decks, post-event case studies/recaps, required client follow-up, and status documents.
- Actively participating and helping drive brainstorm sessions for RFPs. Writing new business decks.
- Mentoring and participating in professional development of junior staff.
- Taking up other responsibilities as directed by your supervisor or the Company’s designee.
Candidates must have:
- A proven work experience as an Account Manager or other similar relevant role.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on experiential marketing and/or communication campaigns.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Knowledge in working with detailed budgets.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in Keynote, Excel and Outlook.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Pop you CV to email@example.com.
Sound like someone you know, put them in touch with us and be in to win a introduction fee if they get the job. *terms and conditions apply.
Candidates applying for the role MUST hold a UK work visa as well as solid UK based experience.