Marketing Executive - Events
Ambitious Event Marketing Executive to join rapidly expanding events company with global clients specialising in public sector, conferences and events.
A young and dynamic company, they are specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events. This year they’ll be delivering more than 150 conferences, events and training courses with over 1,000 industry experts/speakers, and to thousands of interested individuals. They are successful, and their growth continues apace – so they are looking for a talented event marketing executive who, like them, likes to excel at what they do.
Lots of opportunities to develop your marketing career here! As part of a talented marketing team of 6, you will work closely with the marketing director, the design team and external agencies to produce engaging and effective marketing campaigns. You will be using data platforms to define and select your core target audience, planning, devising and orchestrating email marketing campaigns and their follow up, plus you will have the opportunity to build and develop networks with key authorities, associations, and influencers.
- Develop and deliver varied digital/email events marketing campaigns
- Research and target core audience from data base
- Write/proof read commercially driven copy
- Ensure all digital channels are up to date with upcoming events/conferences
- Collaborate with content and sales teams to achieve targets
- Present innovative marketing strategies and ideas
- Handle all administrative aspects of events/conferences (customer enquiries, participants registrations and confirmations)
- Market research, analysis and reporting
- Manage event websites
You will have experience in working in a marketing revenue or target-based environment – with experience of email marketing campaigns – ideally in events. You’ll have the skill and ability to produce persuasive commercial copy and to be a creative thinker. You will either be looking to build on your existing marketing skills or move into a more strategic role – and to be part of a company that is growing and offers excellent career support. We’re looking for someone who always strives to be ‘the best’, which is the philosophy that underpins the success of the company.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a commercial marketing revenue or targets-based environment
- Familiarity of using an email marketing software, preferably Adestra, is desirable
- Any knowledge/interest of government and public-sector policy will be an advantage
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with strong multi-tasking skills – an achiever
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
If the above sounds like you, and you are looking for further development in your event marketing professional path and/or a new challenge in your career, then send us your CV straight away! Click the “Apply” button now.