EVENT MANAGER

Recruiter
RCR
Location
HOME BASED
Salary
Up to £46,000 (DOE) plus Structured Bonus
Posted
23 Aug 2019
Closes
23 Sep 2019
Ref
RC4540GR
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent

EVENT MANAGER – Permanent – HOME BASED

Salary: Up to £46,000 (DOE) plus Structured Bonus

Job ref: RC4540GR

Well this is a nice role - no seriously it really is!  Due to a promotion this global audio brand is looking for an Event Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.  You will be charged with driving the end to end management of projects and delivering these globally.  Experience with managing attendance at exhibitions is absolutely critical as 60% of the role will be managing this with the other 40% delivering standard events such as kick off meetings, customer meetings and conferences.  The role offers full working from home with occasional travel in the UK to meetings and Europe.  This really is a great opportunity to deliver world class events for a global brand.

Next Steps:

For more information or to apply, please contact Gary Richards on: 0203 696 0600, email him at: grvacancies@rcrcareers.com or click the Apply button. 

For more information on RCR or to view our job vacancies, please go to our web site at: www.rcrcareers.com/vacancies

Keep up to speed on all the best event roles as they come in, by following us (@RCReventjobs) on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.

Apply for EVENT MANAGER

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb


4000 characters left

Marketing Communications

Haymarket Media Group, the publisher of Campaign powered by Event, takes your privacy seriously.

Learn more about how we use your information when job seeking.

We will use your information to ensure you receive messages that are relevant to you. 

Please be aware that unless you opt in, you will miss out on emails containing the latest job vacancies, career advice and other services from EventJobSearch that could help your career.

Should you cease to require these services in future, you can stop receiving these messages from us via the unsubscribe link on any email received or by contacting us directly. Please see our Full Privacy Notice.


By applying for a job listed on EventJobSearch you agree to our Terms and Conditions. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.