Venue Sales & Event Planner (Heritage venue)
Exciting venue & events opportunity for a Sales and Event Planning professional to join a beautiful, historic London events venue!
A highly regarded association / society in the heart of London with a superb listed building that provides a host of wonderful venue spaces for both corporate and private events.
Brilliant role for an enthusiastic events and sales professional to join an experienced team, creating bespoke events and working on reactive sales & generating new business. You will be responsible for end to end event management including building strong relationships with clients and being the main point of contact on the day of their event. This role is 50% venue sales and 50% event planning & operational delivery and as well as lots of client interaction you'll also be liaising with suppliers, contractors & service providers, preparing invoices and generating monthly sales reports. You will be promoting the venue to prospective clients and professionals within the industry to grow lead generation and income.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Respond to all incoming enquires for new and existing clients
- Promote the venue to prospective clients and maximise sales to achieve monthly targets
- Work closely with clients to plan and manage events from start to finish
- Accurately record data and manage the client and agent database system
- Key account management of current / repeat clients to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Work in Rendezvous (RDZ) to enter all new business and general venue enquiries
You'll have at least 3 years of venue hire, sales and events experience and will have a flexible and proactive approach with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge of the events industry. You'll be a team player with strong communications skills to ensure budget and customer satisfaction levels are achieved to a high standard and you'll be a target driven, people person with a passion for building relationships and creating extraordinary events. You'll also have solid IT and venue booking management databases and systems knowledge.
If you want to progress your events and sales career in a unique London venue and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now