Based in Amsterdam, a well-respected and established association, seeks an experienced and creative marketing professional to handle multiple marketing and promotions for this organisation.
Working closely with the Chief Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the marketing strategy, which includes global PR and event marketing activity. Liaising with 3rd party suppliers, you will oversee digital editorials, graphic design of print and web design.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to ensure the organisation is serving its members needs;
- Formulating a social media strategy across all online platforms;
- Preparing, executing, co-ordinating and analysing all online and offline marketing and advertising including managing the company website, advertising campaigns, trade fair presence and website optimisation;
- Writing and distributing press releases and newsletters;
- Optimisation of the corporate identity and branding of the organisation;
- Co-ordination of internal business operations to ensure information and facilities are efficient and available;
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget;
- Manage and maintain internal and external work contacts and partnerships and agreements with 3rd
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree educated
- Extensively experienced in a marketing and promotions
- Post graduate marketing qualifications
- Commercially astute with good time management and project delivery experience
- Experienced in doing International business
- Strongly experienced in social media and understands the value of online event delivery and marketing
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Able to follow trends and developments in the industry and able to respond quickly to changes
- Must be eligible to work in Holland in 2021
This role is offering flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home and may include international travel.