3 days left
- Events and Shows
My client is a social media agency with a difference - they are a publisher too. They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through our social media communities. Their foundations are in connecting the construction industry. But their communities spread much, much wider.
A career with my client is a vibrant one, in a growing agency environment within the West Midlands. They are looking for people who share their values.
They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and seek to have consistent positive impact.
Areas of Work
- Pre-production: Working in teams to develop ideas, script writing/editing, shoot preparation including sourcing locations, actors, etc. Also includes story boarding, risk assessments, sourcing of equipment.
- Production: Camera operation, sound recording, lighting, ability to direct actors and/or contributors and any other necessary duties.
- Post-production: Editing, captioning, After Effects.
- High-quality video production skills incorporating an understanding of creating video content for social media channels. Skill in narrative film-making and corporate video.
- Vast experience in video editing, with preferred experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in creating high quality animated graphics and effects.
- Attendance & contribution to meetings.
- Sharing knowledge through conducting training to the wider team.
- Working within the wider team to improve practices and complete video projects quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and work on multiple projects at once.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm and creativity when undertaking all tasks.
- Ability to receive instructions from their Producer and deliver requirements quickly and efficiently.
- A complete Team Player. My client is all about the team.
PLEASE INSERT A LINK TO YOUR SHOWREEL ON YOUR CV. UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A SHOWREEL.
Reference ID: In-house Editor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year