Are you a Client Services Director with 10 plus years account handling experience in an integrated agency directing including developing live and digital brand experience? If you are then read on to find out more …..
A global Integrated Brand Experience agency based in Central London, one of experiential marketing's top players, are looking for a Client Services Director to lead client relationships and sustain long-term business.
DNA are working with an agency who have who have offices worldwide and who specialise in creating fans for brands, combining the power of live event and digital to create memorable brand experiences and natural brand advocacy.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Client Services Director will predominantly have the responsibility for the performance of client accounts in retail, finance and automotive and :
- Leading the client relationships for the agency to build and sustain long term business
- Accountable for organic growth and profitability of client accounts meeting their financial targets.
- Working effectively with senior colleagues in all departments
- Responsible for the account team resource and targets to deliver best in class service levels, optimised productivity, and a motivated team.
- Lead by example for agency vision, adherence to process, communication style and quality of output.
- Working with the Managing Director in fostering positive relationships with the agency's HQ management team, and other Client Directors based in their offices worldwide.
Is it you?
You must have demonstrable and proven experience of 10 plus years across client account handling within an integrated agency preferably focused Integrated, live and digital brand experience and across a variety of industry sectors. You can demonstrate your ability to grow clients and manage the CS team, and fully understand the role of marketing within your client's business. Your strategic thinking provides input and added value to key agency work, and focus on the long term view.
You must be a go-getter in nature, and have an enviable track record in growing client accounts throughout your career and have a natural flair for corridor walking and also be the sort of agency suit where clients like to follow your expertise.
- Client account retention and growth
- Strong enduring senior client relationships
- Achievement of agreed targets, incomes and margins
- Achievement of cost of resource targets
- Attract, develop and maintain talent
Salary: up to £85K plus bonus and benefits
These opportunities don't come around every day, so if you feel you are able to provide our client with the skills and experience they are looking for then get in touch ASAP
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.