CFC Benefits include 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance (plus dental and Optical cashback benefit), Life insurance scheme, Income protection scheme, Pension plan, Season ticket loan, Subsidised gym membership, 24/7 employee assistance programme, carbon offsetting, paid volunteer days and dress down Fridays. CFC social events include summer party weekend, Halloween and Christmas parties.
CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are 'one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
As Marketing & Event Manager, you’ll be a key member of our award-winning marketing team, responsible for managing and executing a variety of events, projects and campaigns to help us drive brand awareness and engage our broker partners.
You’ll be working with super fun, collaborative team in a fast-paced environment where you will take ownership of projects, try new ideas and generally make great things happen!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
On any given day, your role will require you to:
- Produce and support CFC’s corporate event calendar, including our (newly virtual) CFC Summit, industry tradeshows, partner events and webinars
- Draft and promote product marketing materials and thought leadership content
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and report on their performance
- Support broker loyalty activities and programs
- Work with our in-house graphic designer to deliver creative visual assets
Skills & Ability
- An enthusiastic marketing all-rounder with a drive to 'get things done’
- An excellent project manager, highly organized with great attention to detail
- A creative thinker and exceptional collaborator
- A strong multi-tasker and self-starter
- Calm under pressure, and confident working with executives & senior leadership
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with marketing or email automation tools, preferably HubSpot
- Experience with CMS and website management
- Strong writing skills, and experience producing short & long-form content
Education & qualifications