My client is a social media agency with a difference - they are a publisher too! They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities. Their foundations are in connecting the construction industry. But their communities spread much, much wider.
A career with them is a vibrant one, in a growing agency environment within the West Midlands. They look for people who share their values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and seek to have consistent positive impact.
In a recent engagement survey, 96% of the team said they would refer someone to work there. They offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic business.
Our busy in-house Production Teams make thumb-stopping videos for our own social channels and communities. The type of videos we produce includes user-generated style content, mini-documentaries, sketches, product reviews, and more.
As a Video Editor, you will:
- Have advanced knowledge of video production including editing video content for social channels.
- Complete detailed edit plans in the pre-production stages.
- Have the ability to confidently express your thoughts and ideas to produce high-quality video edits.
- Constantly be looking to improve video editing standards within the company
- Share knowledge through ongoing training and support to both their team and the wider business when applicable.
- Be confident and professional whilst on shoots
- Complete video edits to the highest standards within a given time frame.
The Successful Candidate
- Must have a full clean driving license and own car.
- Excellent video editing skills
- Have a passion for all things video related.
- Well organised.
- Minimum 2 years experience in video editing.
- Excellent understanding of editing video content for the various social media platforms.
- Consistent high standard of project delivery.
- A creative thinker who is comfortable proposing new ideas.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- A positive approach to all tasks and projects.
Salary: £24,000 pro rata per annum
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Job Type: Full-time