Technical Consultant – Cheshire
Our client based in Knutsford, Cheshire is currently looking for a Technical Consultant, to support the delivery of the events. This role requires someone with strong experience in a customer facing environment and the ability to solve (technical) problems under pressure during live events. Some events are led by Technology solely, so client care/communication is a key skill. Also, the ability to liaise with experts to guide them on technical briefings and smooth entry into meetings, troubleshooting any issues.
The duties of a Technical Consultant will include but not be limited to:
- Virtual interactive advisory boards, Virtual investigator meetings, In-person-interactive meetings.
- Technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
- Interactivity set-up, finalisation and back-up
- Meeting hosting; setup, managing, execution
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting
- Reporting / data extraction and manipulation for meetings
- Audio and video recording and editing
- Customised portal setup and configuration
- Audio setup architecture and management
- Presenter technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
- Technology specification
- Interactivity set up, finalisation and back-up (for IPI)
- Room set-up and configuration
- Demo – set-up, hosting and execution
- Internal Technical Support – general – ticketing system/IT admin
- IT Training and support – new starter set-up and on-going support as and when required
- Liaison with management and other internal teams such as operations team and scientific team.
Skills of a Technical Consultant:
User Support, IT infrastructure, Offsite recovery, Video production, Audio production, Adobe Connect, Windows 2000 / XP / Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 / 2008, Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SCCM, Internet Explorer, Citrix, Trend Anti-Virus, Symantec Ghost, Dame Ware, HP Open View (ServiceDesk software), McAfee Endpoint encryption, Imaging Software (Building, deploying), 1st, 2nd Line Support/helpdesk, Installs Hardware/Software, VPN, Networking experience.
Benefits for the successful Technical Consultant:
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holiday
- Healthcare cover
- Perk box- many benefits/discounts such as mobile phone insurance and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Remote Working
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position:
Interested? just click APPLY! Technical Consultant – Cheshire