A leading Social Media company based in London are seeking a Content Curator to join their team on a contract basis for 3 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have a strong command of all social media formats; a demonstrated understanding of social platforms; and an interest in subjects including pop culture, music and celebrities, as well as memes and other popular forms of online culture.
They are looking for people with a proven ability to identify trends - as they're happening or ahead of the curve. A background in social media, community management or content creation is a plus.
- Review and curate video content and playlists
- Define and execute processes to support curation operations
- Identify online trends and personalities, including emerging memes and cultural conversations
- Capture and highlight the best content from wide range of topics, including pop culture, celebrities, comedy, and music
- Identify storytelling, narrative, characters, and the qualities that make entertainment interesting
Skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years of equivalent content and social media experience
- Experience in digital video content production, editorial / publishing, or creator / influencer talent
- Experience in social media with a focus on video
- Familiarity with teen entertainment
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.