Are you a video editor with a keen interest in social media and creating viral content?
This company are arguably the UK's most prominent social publisher, their content is viewed by not millions, but billions! They create viral video content for some of the world's largest brands including Oreo, Disney, Bailey's and even Greenpeace. This is a golden opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual looking to develop their career in social content.
The role will be working with a sports brand, using editing skills to create and develop engaging content for social channels. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end creative output of videos and stills which will live across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
This role will be remote working until Summer 2021, thereafter a minimum of once a week in office will be required. Mac computers are used and provided, their working hours are 0900-1730 Mon-Fri.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing all content (images, design, video and written)
- Oversee design for other creators in the team (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Work with team to align themes, priorities, and content sources
- Creative development
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on digital and social campaigns
- Experience shooting and producing content
- Ability to deliver on a range of options from DSLR to mobile
- Fully versed in Adobe Premier & After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
- A thorough knowledge of social media platforms and trends
If you are a Video Editor who is ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!