My Client has an urgent requirement for a Virtual Events Operations Assistant to join a very busy and hands-on team.
Essentially you will be working closely with the Head of Virtual Events assisting in the preparation and execution of all live virtual events and sharing in the responsibility of ensuring a seamless experience to all participants.
- Gather registrations between the sales teams to plan all pre-event correspondence
- Ensure full attendance of registrations, making introductions and facilitating
- Ensure all pre-event bios for the brochure are up to date.
- Able to work independently and in a proactive manner to resolve any unforeseen circumstances.
- Following up with speakers, ensuring panel discussions are correct at the point of launch
- Ensuring the onboarding virtual experience is met with a strong first impression online
- Able to initiate conversations and set up a rapport with online virtual clients, in-person via phone or email.
- Prepare post event feedback forms to update
- Strong organisational skills used to improve CRM at last role.
- Team player, have collaborated in event operations, customer service or client liaison
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills, and flexibility see the best outcome for clients and businesses, creating an organic client with a win-win scenario.
- Computer Literacy: proficient, versed, and working knowledge of various programs and systems i.e. MS Office, Outlook and Virtual software Programs
- B2B Events operations background with virtual or face to face operations (Essential)
- Minimum of 1 year’s commercial Event Operations or Events Customer Service experience